Public ToDo list
Hello everyone! First of all i want you all for your support and the donations you made, i've never though people will be interested on a tool so simple, so, i really thank you for your support on this.
I apologize for not updating this very often, I have been somewhat busy with other projects. However I took the time to make a "small" list of things to do or that I want to implement for future versions.
Node connections with curve lines / bezier curves.
- Anchor points to nodes.
- Fullscreen support.
Customizable name on "Data" slots. Arrow heads on node conections. Users can change background colour. Custom width & height of nodes. Create new nodes using last node selected configuration (colour & size).
- More shapes of nodes.
- An "outline-only" mode for nodes.
- Use ↑ & ↓ on nodes to navigate on the Setup.
- Setting up canvas size (Window size) as the start of a project.
- When start the program, load the last project you worked on.
- Autosave configurations.
- White theme. (only if you ask me to do it)
- Shadow on nodes to make them visible on white theme.
- Add images as nodes.
- Create a new working canvas for every tab and don't have issues with duplicated IDs on the same project.
- Don't draw lines on real-time, instead use surfaces. (To improve performance when +200 nodes in screen)
- GameMaker Studio 1.4 & Studio 2 scripts & base project.
Fix some visual bugs adding more than a line of text on "Data" entries. Fix some issues with duplicated IDs.
- Create a Visual Novel / Text Novel engine based on this tool. (this is ambicious and probably will be on wating list until v1.0)
I am open to suggestions and comments about it, if you have any idea it would be appreciated.
Thank you all again :)
Get Gameflow Designer
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.