This is fantastic! I appreciate all the work you put into this. I'll definitely be keeping up.
A downloadable tool for Windows
A free tool compatible with GameMaker Studio versions 2.3.1+ that you can easily import into your project.
A GameMaker Studio 2.3+ extension that adds a customizable debug console to your game.
Originally created by @DAndrewBox.
- YoYo Games for creating GameMaker.
- Download the latest release from the releases page. (Be sure you are downloading the correct version for your GameMaker version. Check the compatible versions in this table.)
- (A) Import the contents into your project just draggin the
GM-EzConsole-[version].yympsfile into it.
- (B) You can also import it into your project using the top toolbar on Tools > Import Local Package > Select the
- A window should appear asking you to select the resources you want to import. Here, you can select what resources you want to import from the project (Importing all is recommended but you can select just the ones you need).
- Select the
Add All, and then click
6. You can now use the extension in your project.
If you want to contribute to this project, you can do so by forking this repository, finding the addecuate branch and submitting a pull request. You can also submit an issue if you find a bug or want to suggest a new feature, I'm open to add new features to this extension as long as I can see a use for it.
This project is licensed under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for more details.
Any of the releases of this extension are compatible with GameMaker Studio from versions 2.3 to 2022.11 (Including 2022.x LTS). But the table below shows the compatibility of each release.
✅: Fully compatible. (*: Recommended for this version.)
⚠️: Compatible but could have some compatibility issues with the new features of the version.
❌: Not compatible.
|GameMaker Version||GM-EzConsole v1.0||GM-EzConsole v1.1||GM-EzConsole v1.2|
|Studio 2 - 2.2||❌||❌||❌|
|2022.1 - 2022.9||✅*||❌||❌|
Click download now to get access to the following files: